Carson SA-500 Cruiser
All of the features are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-500 Cruiser Siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt siren speakers and includes internal fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems and an output indicator for diagnostic purposes. A wiring connector with screw-down terminals and optional mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone are included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-500 Cruiser is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- Compact 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier.
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two Tone.
- Four position rotary switch with two push-button overrides.
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and separate radio and PA volume control knobs.
- LED backlighting.
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control.
- Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable siren when exiting the vehicle.
- DIP switch programmable.
- Internally fused.
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems.
- Output diagnostic LED.
- Wiring connector with screw-down terminals.
- Mounting brackets with the siren and PA microphone.
- 28 volt option also available.
- 2-1/8″ H x 6-1/8″ W x 5-7/8″ D.
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty.