The NEW Alert has also been upgraded with new features designed to enhance siren operation and increase ease of installation. These features include making Instant-On operation a standard requiring no enable input; terminal block wiring which offers simple, plug-in connection; and a significant reduction of the internal electronics footprint giving the SA-385 a much smaller chassis size.
- Compact 100-watt amplifier.
- Four-position rotary switch features Wail, Yelp, and Phaser or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones, and push-button override for Manual and Air Horn.
- P.A. override with attached noise-canceling microphone and face mounted volume control knob.
- External DIP switch programmability for easy siren customization.
- Instant-On provides automatic power when a siren function is selected.
- Output indicator light for diagnostics.
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) enables siren tone selection through the horn ring for pursuit or rescue situations.
- LED backlighting.
- Terminal block wiring for easy installation and serviceability.
- Exposed in-line fuse to protect the siren.
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems.
- Mounting brackets and hardware for siren and P.A. microphone.
- 41/2″ W x 1 15/16″ H x 4 9/16″ D.
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- Meets Class A Sound Level and is California Title 13 configurable.