Carson SA-441 Magforce
The features of the siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-441 MagForce Siren is designed to power two 100-watt siren speakers and includes external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A wiring connector and optional mounting bracket for the PA microphone are included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the MagForce is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- 200-watt electronic 2 channel siren amplifier delivers dual tone capabilities.
- Dual mode switch to select between single and dual tone modes.
- Single lead connection between the control head and amplifier.
- 12 different tone combinations using Wail, Yelp, Manual, Phaser, and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two-Tone siren tone.
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary push-button override.
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and large PA volume control knob.
- LED backlighting.
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control.
- DIP switch programmable.
- External fusing.
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems.
- Wiring connector.
- Mounting brackets for the PA microphone.
- Control Head: 2-7/8″ H x 6-1/4″ W x 1″ D.
- Amplifier: 2-1/8″ H x 8″ W x 6-3/4″ D.
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty.