The SC-407 Enforcer Siren features a rugged lever/slide switch for primary light and siren control, 4 lighted rockers for auxiliary lights and equipment and 2 oversized rockers and momentary push buttons for siren tone control, separate volume control knobs for Radio and PA volume control and a noise-canceling PA microphone. Plus it features programmable hands free controls like Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) function that enables the driver to cycle through the siren tones with the vehicles horn and Siren Cutout or Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle.
Designed to power one or two 100-watt speakers, the SC-407 Enforcer is protected by internal fusing and short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A wiring connector with screw-down terminals for the siren and mounting brackets for the unit and the PA microphone are included. Lead wires extend out the back for light control and power supply. External fusing for light control is required. As with all Carson Sirens products, the Enforcer is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier with 140 total amps of light control
- Lever/slide switch for 60 amps of primary light control and 4 illuminated rockers for 20 amps each of auxiliary light control
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone
- Rocker switch siren function control with momentary push-button override
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and separate radio and PA volume control knobs
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) for hands free siren tone control
- Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle
- Internally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Wiring connector with screw-down terminals for the siren
- Mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone
- 2-7/8″ H x 6-1/8″ W x 5-7/8″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty