The features of this siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt siren speakers and includes internal fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. An output indicator is also included for diagnostic purposes. A detachable wiring connector with screw-down terminals and optional mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone are included, as well. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical is backed by a no-hassle 5 year limited warranty.
- Compact 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier.
- Siren Mechanical, Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and “Stutter” Air Horn tones with optional Two-Tone.
- Four position rotary switch with two push-button overrides.
- Carson Air Horn with replica “Stutter” sound.
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and separate radio and PA volume control knobs.
- LED backlighting.
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control.
- Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable siren when exiting the vehicle.
- DIP switch programmable.
- Internally fused.
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems.
- Output diagnostic LED.
- Detachable wiring connector with screw-down terminals.
- Mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone.
- 28 volt option also available.
- 2-1/8″ H x 6-1/8″ W x 5-7/8″ D.
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty.