The features of this siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-400M Classic Mechanical siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt siren speakers and includes external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems and splash-resistant features to protect the circuitry from liquids. A detachable wiring connector and optional mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone are also included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-400M Classic Mechanical is backed by a no-hassle 5 year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier.
- Siren Mechanical, Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and “Stutter” Air Horn tones with optional Two Tone.
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary push-button override.
- Carson Air Horn with replica “Stutter” sound.
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and large PA volume control knob.
- Detachable microphone (DM).
- LED backlighting.
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) for hands free siren tone control.
- DIP switch programmable.
- Externally fused.
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems.
- Splash-resistant face.
- Wiring connector.
- Mounting bracket.
- 28 volt option also available.
- 2-1/2″ H x 6-1/8″ W x 5-3/8″ D.
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty.