The SA-365 has been engineered with a reduced internal electronics footprint, resulting in a chassis that is almost 50% smaller than that of the SA-360. Additional features include removable terminal block wiring for simple, plug-in connection to the amplifier, and external DIP switches for easy siren customization. Its basic, straightforward design and compact size make the SA-365 an ideal choice for law enforcement, security and volunteer firefighter applications where mounting space is limited.
- Compact 100-watt amplifier.
- Three position rocker switches feature siren Wail, Yelp, and Phaser, or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones with Manual and Air Horn override.
- DIP switch programmable options allow siren to be customized for each installation.
- Instant-On provides automatic power when a siren function is selected.
- Output indicator light for diagnostics.
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) enables siren tone selection through the horn ring for pursuit or rescue situations.
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems.
- Mounting Bracket.
- Meets Class A sound level requirements and is California Title 13 configurable.
- 4-1/2″ W x 1-13/16″ H x 4-13/16″ D.
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty.